sign In

Subscribe to access FREE Prints

* indicates required
Email Format

Powered by MailChimp

Close

Wednesday 19 February 2014

Screen calibration

Screen calibration

Okay today but I talk little bit about screen calibration, I calibrate my screen at least once a month and do this because for some reason that I don't understand the colour changes and needs to be reset to the true colour I don't why does it so I can't explain. 

Equipment are used to recalibrate my screen is a spider 4 Elite  data colour calibration tool 
The screen I use is an AOC  2353 which is basically a 23 inch flat screen with IPS system.




In the YouTube video clip above Karl Taylor explains how to calibrate the computer screen or monitor he is using the Xrite I Match System I used to use this on my previous monitor which was my laptop since changing to an independent monitor I have invested in the spider 4 elite
Each system pretty much works in the same way the more advanced basically just means there's more options for the calibration. I have put links below to a couple of  calibration tools



please share or register


No comments:

Post a Comment