sign In

Subscribe to access FREE Prints

* indicates required
Email Format

Powered by MailChimp

Close

Thursday 17 July 2014

i am lazy

Sorry 


I have got lazy over the last few weeks and not done any posting to the blog,so i think i had better make up for that now 


  • this has been one of my more popular image from the past few weeks
  • if anyone wants this is a 300 dpi version that is printable, help yourself
---------------------------------------------------

WHAT IS NEXT ?

MIKE STAPLETON PHOTOGRAPHY 
Hopefully soon i will be work with RAW photography  (http://rawphotographystudio.com/) some educational videos on how to use LR5 and photoshop within my workflow style so keep an eye out for that.

Even though my landscape /Seascape  Photos are stunning and beautiful ( i know i sound like a big headed git) but they are good even though i say so myself they don't sell as well as family portrait shoots, and after 18 months of me sitting here saying to the wife why doesn't anyone want to buy these
i have set up a whole new branch of the business and put together a mobile studio with lighting systems and backdrops that can be set up in your home within 1/2 hour, 
  • if you want some stunning classic monochrome low key family portraits.
  • couples romantic or intimate portraits 
  • TFP/TFCD with models 
  • i have an image which is going to be auctioned for R.N.L. I. by Palm FM our local radio station 
  • I will be having some upcoming youtube tutorials on my youtube channel
--------------------------------------------------
Thanks to Regina Pagels http://www.reginapaglesphotography.com/ for getting in touch with some words of encouragement it was much appricated.
do check out her work it is phenomenal well i think so, you make your own mind up 
----------------------------------------------------
I have just last week had the lovely Amanda Swallowtail in for a photoshoot .
thanks for introducing me into the world of model shoots 
a very professional and patient with me   







I have a profile on purpleport now 



--------------------------------------------------





i have put this clip in because i love his work and this was taken just up the road from us here in the english riviera.
thanks to Glyn dewis for this



No comments:

Post a Comment