sign In

Subscribe to access FREE Prints

* indicates required
Email Format

Powered by MailChimp

Close

Wednesday 7 May 2014

Still not Happy with the website 

Still not happy with the website layout www.mikestapletonphotography.co.uk And shall be changing it over the next week or so, Just can't seem to get something that I like the look of, and is easy to navigate around. So I'm going to be having a new portfolio layout with 24 of what I consider to be my best HDR images.

Here are a couple of the candidates




Discover new photographer all new to me this week called Regina Pagels and she is based in America and they're absolutely loving her portrait work so the next couple weeks I we'll be trying to figure out how she does her photos and trying to  copy what she does.

This weeks episode of the Grid with Scott Kilby was pretty much dedicated to Reginas work. Is well worth a watch



Portrait work 

Spent all of the last week learning about the touching any portraiture and how to make the best use of the eyes skin I have a few little guinea pigs in
Before 


After

this is my first attempt at portrait photography so i am having to learn a whole new set of skills, i am not completely happy with the results 




Part four of Kelseys project


No comments:

Post a Comment