sign In

Subscribe to access FREE Prints

* indicates required
Email Format

Powered by MailChimp

Close

Thursday 29 May 2014

Beach Monsters

 you want a FREE printable version 
fill in the subscribe form and right click and print the image you want 
Also available in print and Canvas at www.mikestapletonphotography.co.uk

dont forget to share and let everyone you know about me 

Beach Monsters


Ninety Mile Beach
This drift wood was as i found it on an early morning walk
The image conjured up by the very name is enough to inspire you to visit and the 90 mile stretch of pristine golden sand that separates the Gippsland Lakes from the Bass Strait will not disappoint.
Marine life in this area is heavily abundant and an amazing 860 different species were discovered living in just ten square metres of sand which gives you an insight into the natural wildlife that thrives in the area.
This was the early morning start on first real day of Australian holiday, viewing are travelling from UK to Australia for Sunshine everyday on the first morning wake up it all clouded over, A little bit despondent and thinking to myself I could've stayed in the UK for this weather, so headed off to the beach kicking my heels huffing and puffing under my breath about the lack of sunrise.
So I was wondering along the beach and I came across this driftwood, so took a few sets of bracketed shots and death try to HDR, they just didn't come out well at all, Times the same goes if it doesn't turn out right make it a black and white: I don't know whether that's the saying or not I just make it up and it sounded good. And it is actually do have made into a black and white




No comments:

Post a Comment